Monday, July 20, 2009

Prom


These are the pictures that my mum took before my Year 13 prom. It was a few weeks ago now but I thought that the dress was way too cute to miss a post! I bought it from a little boutique in my village called 'Continental Collections' and as soon as I tried it on I knew it was 'the one'- even if I couldn't breathe the entire night! It's made out of silk with a ribbonned corset back and purple design down the front. I accessorized it with strappy purple stilettos, a purple clutch and purple jewellry. I felt like a princess all night!

4 comments:

Indy said...

You look hoooooooot!

Awww...Melly...I miss you so!

I see your playing around with all the bloggin features! Fun, no? Keep it up - the blog looks awesome!


Love always,
Indy

Indy said...

Hey, check out
http://karlascloset.blogspot.com/
...one word...amazing!!!!!

xo
Indy-o

TUTU.♥ said...

That Dress Look so Good on You . :)

Visit my Blog

http://lamaivi.blogspot.com/

sexy legs and body said...

Great, the dress is stunning!