Sunday, July 12, 2009

Greetings!

Hi everyone! I'm new to blogging and have just been introduced to this by Indy, my friend who I'm visiting in the USA. We're both really in to fashion and have had loads of fun trying on different outfits! I really want to show everyone that curvy girls can look fab and would be really interested in sharing fashion tips and advice with others.
This picture was taken today when we were having a 'trying-on' session. I love the colour of this dress and it's great fun to wear because it has netting underneath. It's also made out of silk so you feel like a princess in it!















2 comments:

Indy said...

I love this blog! You look hot in that dress, girl!

sexy legs and body said...

I agree with Indy, you do, not to mention the pic left bottom, love those shoes, really compliment your outfit and legs tremendously!
Colin.