Monday, July 13, 2009

2 weeks in USA

I'm currently visiting my pen friend of twelve years for the first time! She lives in Wisconsin USA and I live in Birmingham UK but we've been writing, emailing and sending gifts since we could both write. The link started when our Grandma's started writing to each other 70 years ago and we both think it's so cool that there's so much history behind our friendship. These past two weeks have been amazing!!! We get on so well and make each other laugh so much that it feels like we've known each other forever.
I want to say a big thank you to Indy for an amazing trip and of course for introducing me to blogging!

On to the fashion...
The dresses we're wearing in this photo we bought from H&M on one of our many shopping trips! We wore them out to dinner last Wednesday and I was lucky enough to be able to borrow purple stilettos which matched perfectly.

2 comments:

sexy legs and body said...

Wow, I think that is great! Glad you guys hit if off so nicely. Also, welcome to the world of blogging, it is loads of fun and it is absolutely addictive, so be warned. I followed you from Indy's blog, so I have a little background. I hope you will do great, and if you want to exchange links, please let me know and we can link.
Best of wishes!!
Colin.

Indy said...

I tagged you!!! Please visit my blog to get the award and rules!